Rash Heat Treatment
Treatment of a heat rash includes avoiding the warm environment, avoiding skin lotions, avoiding sun exposure, an air conditioned environment, light clothing, and tepid water baths. The rash usually resolves on its own over several days.
Treatment options for heat rash include:
- Avoid warm environments.
- Avoid skin lotions.
- Avoid exposure to the sun.
- Light clothes
- Tepid water baths
- Retreat to air conditioned environment
Continue to Rash Heat Home Care
- Nanda S, Reddy BS, Ramji S, Pandhi D. Analytical study of pustular eruptions in neonates. Pediatr Dermatol. 2002 May-Jun;19(3):210-5. 
- Shuster S. Duct disruption, a new explanation of miliaria. Acta Derm Venereol. 1997 Jan;77(1):1-3. 
- Treadwell PA. Dermatoses in newborns. Am Fam Physician. 1997 Aug;56(2):443-50.