Rash Fungal Underlying Cause
Facts about the cause of fungal skin rashes:
- Fungi are normally present on the skin.
- Fungal skin infection is caused by overgrowth of the fungi on the skin.
Continue to Rash Fungal Transmission
- Gupta AK, Cooper EA, Ryder JE, Nicol KA, Chow M, Chaudhry MM. Optimal management of fungal infections of the skin, hair, and nails. Am J Clin Dermatol. 2004;5(4):225-37. 
- Sanfilippo AM, Barrio V, Kulp-Shorten C, Callen JP. Common pediatric and adolescent skin conditions. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2003 Oct;16(5):269-83. 
- Vander Straten MR, Hossain MA, Ghannoum MA. Cutaneous infections dermatophytosis, onychomycosis, and tinea versicolor. Infect Dis Clin North Am. 2003 Mar;17(1):87-112.