Rash Caused by a Virus Specialist
Physicians from the following specialties evaluate and treat a viral exanthem:
Continue to Rash Caused by a Virus Home Care
- Duke T, Mgone CS. Measles: not just another viral exanthem. Lancet. 2003 Mar 1;361(9359):763-73. 
- Gildea JH. Human parvovirus B19--flushed in face though healthy (fifth disease and more). Pediatr Nurs. 1998 Jul-Aug;24(4):325-9. 
- Leach CT. Human herpesvirus-6 and -7 infections in children: agents of roseola and other syndromes. Curr Opin Pediatr. 2000 Jun;12(3):269-74. 
- Mankuta D, Bar-Oz B, Koren G. Erythema infectiosum (Fifth disease) and pregnancy. Can Fam Physician. 1999 Mar;45:603-5. 
- Stoeckle MY. The spectrum of human herpesvirus 6 infection: from roseola infantum to adult disease. Annu Rev Med. 2000;51:423-30.