Pyloric Obstruction Incidence
Facts about pyloric stenosis:
- Pyloric stenosis is seen more often in males.
- Pyloric stenosis occurs in about 1 of every 4,000 newborns.
- It almost always occurs in infants.
- Pyloric stenosis is very rare in adults.
Continue to Pyloric Obstruction Symptoms
- Hernanz-Schulman M. Infantile hypertrophic pyloric stenosis. Radiology. 2003 May;227(2):319-31. 
- Ibarguen-Secchia E. Endoscopic pyloromyotomy for congenital pyloric stenosis. Gastrointest Endosc. 2005 Apr;61(4):598-600. 
- White JS, Clements WD, Heggarty P, Sidhu S, Mackle E, Stirling I. Treatment of infantile hypertrophic pyloric stenosis in a district general hospital: a review of 160 cases. J Pediatr Surg. 2003 Sep;38(9):1333-6.