Pupil Dilation after Eye Exam Home Care
Home care for pupil dilation after eye exam includes:
- Avoid bright light.
- Wear sunglasses while outdoors.
- Do not drive or operate machinery until your eyes return to normal.
- Do not attempt to read small print until your eyes return to normal.
Pupil Dilation after Eye Exam Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have had your pupil dilated and develop any of the following:
Continue to Pupil Dilation after Eye Exam Complications
- Benavides JO, Satchell ER, Frantz KA. Efficacy of a mydriatic spray in the pediatric population. Optom Vis Sci. 1997 Mar;74(3):160-3. 
- Decraene T, Goossens A. Contact allergy to atropine and other mydriatic agents in eye drops. Contact Dermatitis. 2001 Nov;45(5):309-10. 
- Siderov J, Nurse S. The mydriatic effect of multiple doses of tropicamide. Optom Vis Sci. 2005 Nov;82(11):955-8.