Pulmonary Hypertension Outlook
What to expect with pulmonary hypertension:
- The outlook depends on the age of the person and the severity of the disease.
- About 75 percent of patients with pulmonary hypertension die within 5 years.
Continue to Pulmonary Hypertension Complications
- Lee SH, Rubin LJ. Current treatment strategies for pulmonary arterial hypertension. J Intern Med. 2005 Sep;258(3):199-215. 
- McCrory DC, Lewis SZ. Methodology and grading for pulmonary hypertension evidence review and guideline development. Chest. 2004 Jul;126(1 Suppl):11S-13S. 
- Randall PA, Heitzman ER, Bull MJ, Scalzetti EM, Williams SK, Gordon LP, Markarian B. Pulmonary arterial hypertension: a contemporary review. Radiographics. 1989 Sep;9(5):905-27.