Pubic Lice Prevention
Prevention of pubic lice includes:
- Avoid contact with those who have lice.
- Good personal hygiene
- Wash personal items regularly:
- Do not share personal care items:
- Vacuum furniture regularly
Continue to Pubic Lice Outlook
- Gillis D, Slepon R, Karsenty E, Green M. Seasonality and long-term trends of pediculosis capitis and pubis in a young adult population. Arch Dermatol. 1990 May;126(5):638-41. 
- Hart G. Factors associated with pediculosis pubis and scabies. Genitourin Med. 1992 Oct;68(5):294-5. 
- Wendel K, Rompalo A. Scabies and pediculosis pubis: an update of treatment regimens and general review. Clin Infect Dis. 2002 Oct 15;35(Suppl 2):S146-51.