Postpyloric Ulcer Outlook
What to expect with peptic ulcer disease:
- Peptic ulcer disease is curable.
- Peptic ulcer disease rarely recurs after treatment.
Continue to Postpyloric Ulcer Complications
- Bodger K, Daly MJ, Heatley RV. Clinical economics review: Helicobacter pylori-associated peptic ulcer disease. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 1997 Apr;11(2):273-82. 
- Ford A, Delaney B, Forman D, Moayyedi P. Eradication therapy for peptic ulcer disease in Helicobacter pylori positive patients. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2004 Oct 18;(4):CD003840. 
- Ford AC, Delaney BC, Forman D, Moayyedi P. Eradication therapy in Helicobacter pylori positive peptic ulcer disease: systematic review and economic analysis. Am J Gastroenterol. 2004 Sep;99(9):1833-55. 
- Vakil N, Fennerty MB. Direct comparative trials of the efficacy of proton pump inhibitors in the management of gastro-oesophageal reflux disease and peptic ulcer disease. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2003 Sep 15;18(6):559-68.