Polyps Uterus Home Care
Home care for endometrial polyps includes:
- Stop smoking.
- Avoid exposure to secondary smoke.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Avoid stimulants:
- Diet pills
- Weight loss if you are overweight
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
- Don't skip doses of your medication. This makes them less effective.
- Be aware of the common side effects that may be caused by your medication.
- Learn everything you can about endometrial polyps:
- The more you know about your condition, the easier it will be to participate with your doctor in making treatment decisions.
- Ask your doctor about good sources for information.
- Write down questions to ask your doctor.
Polyps Uterus Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have endometrial polyps and any of the following:
Continue to Polyps Uterus Outlook
- Alcazar JL, Galan MJ, Minguez JA, Garcia-Manero M. Transvaginal color Doppler sonography versus sonohysterography in the diagnosis of endometrial polyps. J Ultrasound Med. 2004 Jun;23(6):743-8. 
- Goldstein SR, Monteagudo A, Popiolek D, Mayberry P, Timor-Tritsch I. Evaluation of endometrial polyps. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2002 Apr;186(4):669-74. 
- Shushan A, Revel A, Rojansky N. How often are endometrial polyps malignant? Gynecol Obstet Invest. 2004;58(4):212-5.