Polyps Cervical Outlook
What to expect with cervical polyps:
- Polyps are removed easily with surgery.
- Complications are rare.
- They are almost always are non-cancerous.
Continue to Polyps Cervical Underlying Cause
- Okamoto Y, Tanaka YO, Nishida M, Tsunoda H, Yoshikawa H, Itai Y. MR imaging of the uterine cervix: imaging-pathologic correlation. Radiographics. 2003 Mar-Apr;23(2):425-45. 
- Selo-Ojeme DO, Dayoub N, Patel A, Metha M. A clinico-pathological study of postcoital bleeding. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2004 Jul;270(1):34-6. 
- Spiewankiewicz B, Stelmachow J, Sawicki W, Cendrowski K, Kuzlik R. Hysteroscopy in cases of cervical polyps. Eur J Gynaecol Oncol. 2003;24(1):67-9.