Poisoning Lead Prevention
Prevention of lead poisoning includes:
- Avoid exposure to old paint that contains lead.
- Lead screening programs.
- Occupational safety programs for lead exposure:
- Respirators for those who are exposed to lead in the workplace
Continue to Poisoning Lead Outlook
- Brown MJ, McLaine P, Dixon S, Simon P. A randomized, community-based trial of home visiting to reduce blood lead levels in children. Pediatrics. 2006 Jan;117(1):147-53. 
- Chan GM, Hoffman RS, Nelson LS. Get the lead out. Ann Emerg Med. 2004 Nov;44(5):551-2. 
- Frith D, Yeung K, Thrush S, Hunt BJ, Hubbard JG. Lead poisoning--a differential diagnosis for abdominal pain. Lancet. 2005 Dec 17;366(9503):2146. 
- Hirata M, Kosaka H, Yoshida T. A study on the effect of lead on event-related potentials among lead-exposed workers. Ind Health. 2004 Oct;42(4):431-4.