Overview Incidence Symptoms Evaluation Treatment questions for doctor specialist Home Care cough in adults cough in children pain and fever adults pain and fever children sore throat warning signs wheezing Prevention Outlook Underlying Cause Anatomy
Pneumonia Chlamydia Questions For Doctor
- What are my treatment options?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- Do I need to stay in the hospital?
- How long will I be in the hospital?
- Am I contagious?
- For how long?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for having complications?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Pneumonia Chlamydia Specialist
PubMed Pneumonia Chlamydia References
- Hammerschlag MR. Advances in the management of Chlamydia pneumoniae infections. Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther. 2003 Oct;1(3):493-503. 
- Hammerschlag MR. Chlamydia trachomatis and Chlamydia pneumoniae infections in children and adolescents. Pediatr Rev. 2004 Feb;25(2):43-51. 
- Karnak D, Beder S. Treatment of Chlamydia pneumoniae infection and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Expert Opin Pharmacother. 2002 Oct;3(10):1461-70. 
- Sinaniotis CA, Sinaniotis AC. Community-acquired pneumonia in children. Curr Opin Pulm Med. 2005 May;11(3):218-25.