Plantar Neuroma Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after the treatment of Morton's neuroma.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Will I need surgery?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Do I need to lose weight?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- Do I need a special exercise program?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for having Morton's neuroma again?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Plantar Neuroma Specialist
- Clifford PD, Hulen RB. Morton neuroma. Am J Orthop. 2008 Jan;37(1):50-1. 
- Title CI, Schon LC. Morton neuroma: primary and secondary neurectomy. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2008 Sep;16(9):550-7. Review. 
- Zelent ME, Kane RM, Neese DJ, Lockner WB. Minimally invasive Morton's intermetatarsal neuroma decompression. Foot Ankle Int. 2007 Feb;28(2):263-5.