Peyronie's Disease Outlook
What to expect with Peyronie's disease:
- Pain usually resolves over time, with or without treatment.
- Mild cases respond well to medical treatment.
- Severe cases may require surgery and a penile implant.
Continue to Peyronie's Disease Underlying Cause
- Cavallini G. Towards an evidence-based understanding of Peyronie's disease. Int J STD AIDS. 2005 Mar;16(3):187-94. 
- Jalkut M, Gonzalez-Cadavid N, Rajfer J. New discoveries in the basic science understanding of Peyronie's disease. Curr Urol Rep. 2004 Dec;5(6):478-84. 
- Kendirci M, Hellstrom WJ. Critical analysis of surgery for Peyronie's disease. Curr Opin Urol. 2004 Nov;14(6):381-8.