Peyronie's Disease Incidence
Facts about Peyronie's disease:
- About 1.5 million American men have some degree of Peyronie's disease.
- It is most common between the ages of 40-60 years.
Continue to Peyronie's Disease Symptoms
- Cavallini G. Towards an evidence-based understanding of Peyronie's disease. Int J STD AIDS. 2005 Mar;16(3):187-94. 
- Jalkut M, Gonzalez-Cadavid N, Rajfer J. New discoveries in the basic science understanding of Peyronie's disease. Curr Urol Rep. 2004 Dec;5(6):478-84. 
- Kendirci M, Hellstrom WJ. Critical analysis of surgery for Peyronie's disease. Curr Opin Urol. 2004 Nov;14(6):381-8.