Personality Disorder Schizoid Treatment
Treatment for schizoid personality disorder usually includes some combination of support groups, mental health counseling, and antipsychotic medications.
Treatment options for schizoid personality disorder include:
- Support group for schizoid personality disorder
- Mental health counseling for schizoid personality disorder
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy: examines the ways that patients perceive events
- Cognitive behavior therapy: deals with how people think about their world and their perception of it
- Interpersonal therapy
- Group psychotherapy
- Antipsychotic medications for schizoid personality disorder:
Personality Disorder Schizoid Specialist
Continue to Personality Disorder Schizoid Home Care
- Akhtar S. Schizoid personality disorder: a synthesis of developmental, dynamic, and descriptive features. Am J Psychother. 1987 Oct;41(4):499-518. 
- Tantam D. Lifelong eccentricity and social isolation. II: Asperger's syndrome or schizoid personality disorder? Br J Psychiatry. 1988 Dec;153:783-91. 
- West M, Rose MS, Sheldon-Keller A. Interpersonal disorder in schizoid and avoidant personality disorders: an attachment perspective. Can J Psychiatry. 1995 Sep;40(7):411-4.