Overview Incidence Risk Factors Symptoms Evaluation Treatment drugs questions for doctor specialist Home Care stress warning signs Outlook Underlying Cause
Personality Disorder Obsessive Compulsive Outlook
What to expect with obsessive compulsive disorder:
- Obsessive compulsive disorder tends to be a life-long illness.
- Symptoms may come and go.
- About 70 percent of persons with obsessive compulsive disorder improve with treatment.
PubMed Personality Disorder Obsessive Compulsive References
- Lewin AB, Storch EA, Adkins J, Murphy TK, Geffken GR. Current directions in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Pediatr Ann. 2005 Feb;34(2):128-34. 
- Sasson Y, Dekel S, Nacasch N, Chopra M, Zinger Y, Amital D, Zohar J. Posttraumatic obsessive-compulsive disorder: a case series. Psychiatry Res. 2005 Jun 15;135(2):145-52. 
- Viard A, Flament MF, Artiges E, et al. Cognitive control in childhood-onset obsessive-compulsive disorder: a functional MRI study. Psychol Med. 2005 Jul;35(7):1007-17.