Penis Pain Treatment
The treatment of genital pain in a male depends upon the underlying cause.
Treatment of genital pain in a male may include:
- Oral antibiotics for venereal disease
- Oral antiviral medication for viral genital infections:
- Topical corticosteroids:
- To reduce inflammation
- Cold compresses
- Warm compresses
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medications for pain:
- Narcotic pain medication
Continue to Penis Pain Home Care
- Harris JR. Male genital pain syndrome. Dermatol Clin. 1998 Oct;16(4):779-82, xiii. 
- Venketraman S, Gray JP, Evans PA. Scrotal pain in the absence of torsion; need for vigilance. Emerg Med J. 2003 Jan;20(1):104-5.