Paraphimosis Home Care
Home care for paraphimosis includes:
- Avoid sexual activity for one week after treatment.
- Clean the foreskin gently:
- Use soap and water three times a day.
Paraphimosis Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have paraphimosis and any of the following:
Continue to Paraphimosis Prevention
- Choe JM. Paraphimosis: current treatment options. Am Fam Physician. 2000 Dec 15;62(12):2623-6, 2628. 
- Mackway-Jones K, Teece S. Best evidence topic reports. Ice, pins, or sugar to reduce paraphimosis. Emerg Med J. 2004 Jan;21(1):77-8. 
- Turner CD, Kim HL, Cromie WJ. Dorsal band traction for reduction of paraphimosis. Urology. 1999 Nov;54(5):917-8.