Paranoid Schizophrenia Outlook
What to expect with schizophrenia:
- Schizophrenia is a long-term illness.
- With treatment, symptoms can be controlled in about 70 percent of people with schizophrenia.
Continue to Paranoid Schizophrenia Complications
- Cantor-Graae E, Selten JP. Schizophrenia and migration: a meta-analysis and review. Am J Psychiatry. 2005 Jan;162(1):12-24. 
- Kurtz MM, Moberg PJ, Gur RC, Gur RE. Approaches to cognitive remediation of neuropsychological deficits in schizophrenia: a review and meta-analysis. Neuropsychol Rev. 2001 Dec;11(4):197-210. 
- Tarrier N. Cognitive behaviour therapy for schizophrenia -- a review of development, evidence and implementation. Psychother Psychosom. 2005;74(3):136-44. 
- Turkington D, Dudley R, Warman DM, Beck AT. Cognitive-behavioral therapy for schizophrenia: a review. J Psychiatr Pract. 2004 Jan;10(1):5-16.