PAP Smear is Abnormal Incidence
Facts about cervical dysplasia:
- About 3% of routine PAP smears detect cervical dysplasia.
Continue to PAP Smear is Abnormal Risk Factors
- Bacon J, Francoeur D, Goldfarb AF, Breech LL. Abnormal pap smears in adolescents. J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol. 2003 Jun;16(3):157-66. 
- Bundrick JB, Cook DA, Gostout BS. Screening for cervical cancer and initial treatment of patients with abnormal results from papanicolaou testing. Mayo Clin Proc. 2005 Aug;80(8):1063-8. 
- Cox JT. Management of women with cervical cancer precursor lesions. Obstet Gynecol Clin North Am. 2002 Dec;29(4):787-816. 
- Wright JD, Davila RM, Pinto KR, et al. Cervical dysplasia in adolescents. Obstet Gynecol. 2005 Jul;106(1):115-20.