Pain on Urination after Sex Bladder Exercises
Kegel exercises can help lessen the symptoms of urethral syndrome. These exercises can suppress the urge to urinate by contracting the muscles that control urination. This gradually increases the time between voiding. The goal is to have at least 2 hours between voiding during the day, and 6-8 hours between voiding at night.
How to perform Kegel exercises:
- Contract your muscles upward and inward while voiding, so that you can stop the flow of urine.
- Hold this position for a count of 6 seconds.
- Release the urine for a count of 6 seconds.
- Repeat the above one more time before emptying your bladder.
Continue to Pain on Urination after Sex Diet
- Haarala M, Kiilholma P, Lehtonen OP. Urinary bacterial flora of women with urethral syndrome and interstitial cystitis. Gynecol Obstet Invest. 1999;47(1):42-4. 
- Mutlu B, Mutlu N, Yucesoy G. The incidence of Chlamydia trachomatis in women with urethral syndrome. Int J Clin Pract. 2001 Oct;55(8):525-6. 
- Skerk V, Schonwald S, Krhen I, Rusinovic M, Strapac Z, Vukovic J. Azithromycin and doxycycline in the treatment of female patients with acute urethral syndrome caused by Ureaplasma urealyticum: significance of duration of clinical symptoms. Drugs Exp Clin Res. 2001;27(4):135-9.