Paget's Disease Incidence
Facts about Paget's disease:
- About 2 percent of people in the US who are over 55 years old have Paget's disease.
- About 10 percent of people in the US who are over 80 years old have Paget's disease.
- About 2 million people in the US have Paget's disease.
Continue to Paget's Disease Risk Factors
- Devogelaer JP. Modern therapy for Paget's disease of bone: focus on bisphosphonates. Treat Endocrinol. 2002;1(4):241-57. 
- Holgado S, Rotes D, Guma M, Monfort J, Olive A, Carbonell J, Tena X. Paget's disease of bone in early adult life. Ann Rheum Dis. 2005 Feb;64(2):306-8. 
- Langston AL, Ralston SH. Management of Paget's disease of bone. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2004 Aug;43(8):955-9.