Object in the Nose Home Care
Home care for a nose foreign body includes:
- Steps to remove the foreign body:
- Block the nostril on the side without the foreign body.
- Blow your nose gently.
- Seek care if the foreign body remains in the nose.
For more information:
Object in the Nose Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have a nose foreign body and any of the following:
Continue to Object in the Nose Outlook
- Chan TC, Ufberg J, Harrigan RA, Vilke GM. Nasal foreign body removal. J Emerg Med. 2004 May;26(4):441-5. 
- Navitsky RC, Beamsley A, McLaughlin S. Nasal positive-pressure technique for nasal foreign body removal in children. Am J Emerg Med. 2002 Mar;20(2):103-4.