Home care for anhidrosis include:
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
- Don't skip doses of your medication. This makes them less effective.
- Be aware of the common side effects that may be caused by your medication.
Last Updated: Nov 29, 2010 References
Authors: Stephen J. Schueler, MD; John H. Beckett, MD; D. Scott Gettings, MD
Copyright DSHI Systems, Inc. Powered by: FreeMD - Your Virtual Doctor
PubMed No Sweat Glands References
- Cheshire WP, Freeman R. Disorders of sweating. Semin Neurol. 2003 Dec;23(4):399-406. 
- Wenzel FG, Horn TD. Nonneoplastic disorders of the eccrine glands. J Am Acad Dermatol. 1998 Jan;38(1):1-17.