What to expect with neuroblastoma:
- The outlook depends on the severity of the illness.
- Response to treatment is variable.
- Some cases resolve without treatment, while others result in rapid spread of the cancer to other tissues.
Continue to Neuroblastoma Underlying Cause
- Riley RD, Heney D, Jones DR, Sutton AJ, Lambert PC, Abrams KR, Young B, Wailoo AJ, Burchill SA. A systematic review of molecular and biological tumor markers in neuroblastoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2004 Jan 1;10(1 Pt 1):4-12. 
- Takeuchi LA, Hachitanda Y, Woods WG, Tuchman M, Lemieux B, Brisson L, Bernstein M, Brossard J, Leclerc JM, Byrne TD, et al. Screening for neuroblastoma in North America. Preliminary results of a pathology review from the Quebec Project. Cancer. 1995 Dec 1;76(11):2363-71.