Facts about neuroblastoma:
- Neuroblastomas occur in about 1 out of every 10,000 children.
- The average of diagnosis is 2 years old.
- Neuroblastomas are slightly more common in males than females.
- The tumors are more common in Caucasians than African Americans.
Continue to Neuroblastoma Symptoms
- Riley RD, Heney D, Jones DR, Sutton AJ, Lambert PC, Abrams KR, Young B, Wailoo AJ, Burchill SA. A systematic review of molecular and biological tumor markers in neuroblastoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2004 Jan 1;10(1 Pt 1):4-12. 
- Takeuchi LA, Hachitanda Y, Woods WG, Tuchman M, Lemieux B, Brisson L, Bernstein M, Brossard J, Leclerc JM, Byrne TD, et al. Screening for neuroblastoma in North America. Preliminary results of a pathology review from the Quebec Project. Cancer. 1995 Dec 1;76(11):2363-71.