Nerve Dysfunction (temporary) Incidence
Facts about neurapraxia:
- Neurapraxia is usually associated with a fracture or dislocation.
- Although neurapraxia is common, the exact incidence is unknown.
Continue to Nerve Dysfunction (temporary) Risk Factors
- Andrews FJ. Transient cervical neurapraxia associated with cervical spine stenosis. Emerg Med J. 2002 Mar;19(2):172-3. 
- Castro FP Jr. Stingers, cervical cord neurapraxia, and stenosis. Clin Sports Med. 2003 Jul;22(3):483-92. 
- Siddiqui A, Benjamin CI, Schubert W. Incidence of neurapraxia in digital nerve injuries. J Reconstr Microsurg. 2000 Feb;16(2):95-8; discussion 98-9.