Overview Incidence Symptoms Evaluation Treatment questions for doctor specialist Home Care warning signs Outlook Complications Underlying Cause Anatomy
Facts about myopia:
- About one quarter of the world's population has myopia.
- Nearsightedness is identified in school-aged children.
Continue to Myopia Symptoms
PubMed Myopia References
- Charman WN. Aberrations and myopia. Ophthalmic Physiol Opt. 2005 Jul;25(4):285-301. 
- Dayan YB, Levin A, Morad Y, Grotto I, Ben-David R, Goldberg A, Onn E, Avni I, Levi Y, Benyamini OG. The changing prevalence of myopia in young adults: a 13-year series of population-based prevalence surveys. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2005 Aug;46(8):2760-5. 
- Sorbara L, Fonn D, Simpson T, Lu F, Kort R. Reduction of myopia from corneal refractive therapy. Optom Vis Sci. 2005 Jun;82(6):512-8.