Mycosis Fungoides Incidence
Facts about cutaneous T cell lymphoma:
- Cutaneous T cell lymphoma is most common in people over the age of 50.
- Males are affected more commonly than females.
Continue to Mycosis Fungoides Risk Factors
- McFarlane V, Friedmann PS, Illidge TM. What's new in the management of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma? Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol). 2005 May;17(3):174-84. 
- Siegel RS, Kuzel TM. Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma/leukemia. Curr Treat Options Oncol. 2000 Apr;1(1):43-50. 
- Vonderheid EC. Treatment of cutaneous T cell lymphoma: 2001. Recent Results Cancer Res. 2002;160:309-20.