Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome Outlook
What to expect with Kawasaki disease:
- About 97% of children with Kawasaki disease recover completely.
- About 2.8% of children die from complications of Kawasaki disease.
Continue to Mucocutaneous Lymph Node Syndrome Complications
- Newburger JW, Takahashi M, Gerber MA, Gewitz MH, Tani LY, Burns JC, Shulman ST, Bolger AF, Ferrieri P, Baltimore RS, Wilson WR, Baddour LM, Levison ME, Pallasch TJ, Falace DA, Taubert KA; Committee on Rheumatic Fever, Endocarditis, and Kawasaki Disease, Council on Cardiovascular Disease in the Young, American Heart Association. Diagnosis, treatment, and long-term management of Kawasaki disease: a statement for health professionals from the Committee on Rheumatic Fever, Endocarditis, and Kawasaki Disease, Council on Cardiovascular Disease in the Young, American Heart Association. Pediatrics. 2004 Dec;114(6):1708-33. 
- Royle J, Burgner D, Curtis N. The diagnosis and management of Kawasaki disease. J Paediatr Child Health. 2005 Mar;41(3):87-93. 
- Wong D, Harder J, Jadavji T. Kawasaki disease, myocardial infarction and coronary artery revascularization. Can J Cardiol. 2005 May 15;21(7):601-4.