Morton's Neuroma Incidence
Facts about Morton's neuroma:
- Morton's neuroma is a common disease of the foot.
- Morton's neuroma is more common in females.
- Morton's neuroma most commonly affects those between the age of 40 and 50 years.
Continue to Morton's Neuroma Symptoms
- Clifford PD, Hulen RB. Morton neuroma. Am J Orthop. 2008 Jan;37(1):50-1. 
- Title CI, Schon LC. Morton neuroma: primary and secondary neurectomy. J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2008 Sep;16(9):550-7. Review. 
- Zelent ME, Kane RM, Neese DJ, Lockner WB. Minimally invasive Morton's intermetatarsal neuroma decompression. Foot Ankle Int. 2007 Feb;28(2):263-5.