What to expect after miscarriage:
- Almost all women who have a miscarriage recover completely.
- Complications are rare.
- The risk of having another miscarriage is higher than in those women who have not had a miscarriage.
Continue to Miscarriage Underlying Cause
- Aleman A, Althabe F, Belizan J, Bergel E. Bed rest during pregnancy for preventing miscarriage. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005 Apr 18;(2):CD003576. 
- Christiansen OB, Nybo Andersen AM, et al. Evidence-based investigations and treatments of recurrent pregnancy loss. Fertil Steril. 2005 Apr;83(4):821-39. 
- Dogra V, Paspulati RM, Bhatt S. First trimester bleeding evaluation. Ultrasound Q. 2005 Jun;21(2):69-85; quiz 149-50, 153-4. 
- Rumbold A, Middleton P, Crowther CA. Vitamin supplementation for preventing miscarriage. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2005 Apr 18;(2):CD004073. 
- Schauberger CW, Mathiason MA, Rooney BL. Ultrasound assessment of first-trimester bleeding. Obstet Gynecol. 2005 Feb;105(2):333-8. 
- Sotiriadis A, Makrydimas G, Papatheodorou S, Ioannidis JP. Expectant, medical, or surgical management of first-trimester miscarriage: a meta-analysis. Obstet Gynecol. 2005 May;105(5 Pt 1):1104-13.