Meniere's Disease Questions For Doctor
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- Do I need to stay in the hospital?
- How long will I be in the hospital?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for complications?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Meniere's Disease Specialist
- Gottshall KR, Hoffer ME, Moore RJ, Balough BJ. The role of vestibular rehabilitation in the treatment of Meniere's disease. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005 Sep;133(3):326-8. 
- Kim HH, Wiet RJ, Battista RA. Trends in the diagnosis and the management of Meniere's disease: results of a survey. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005 May;132(5):722-6. 
- Van de Heyning PH, Wuyts F, Boudewyns A. Surgical treatment of Meniere's disease. Curr Opin Neurol. 2005 Feb;18(1):23-8.