Meniere's Disease Incidence
Facts about Meniere's disease:
- Meniere's disease is an uncommon disorder that usually affects middle age people.
- Meniere's disease affects about 1 out of 1,000 people in the US.
Continue to Meniere's Disease Risk Factors
- Gottshall KR, Hoffer ME, Moore RJ, Balough BJ. The role of vestibular rehabilitation in the treatment of Meniere's disease. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005 Sep;133(3):326-8. 
- Kim HH, Wiet RJ, Battista RA. Trends in the diagnosis and the management of Meniere's disease: results of a survey. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2005 May;132(5):722-6. 
- Van de Heyning PH, Wuyts F, Boudewyns A. Surgical treatment of Meniere's disease. Curr Opin Neurol. 2005 Feb;18(1):23-8.