Megaloblastic Anemia Outlook
What to expect with megaloblastic anemia:
- Most people with megaloblastic anemia recover completely with treatment of the underlying cause.
Continue to Megaloblastic Anemia Complications
- Arinzon Z, Fidelman Z, Peisakh A, Adunsky A. Folate status and folate related anemia: a comparative cross-sectional study of long-term care and post-acute care psychogeriatric patients. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2004 Sep-Oct;39(2):133-42. 
- Bain BJ. Diagnosis from the blood smear. N Engl J Med. 2005 Aug 4;353(5):498-507. 
- Bain BJ. Pathogenesis and pathophysiology of anemia in HIV infection. Curr Opin Hematol. 1999 Mar;6(2):89-93. 
- Wickramasinghe SN. The wide spectrum and unresolved issues of megaloblastic anemia. Semin Hematol. 1999 Jan;36(1):3-18.