What to expect with medulloblastoma:
- The outlook depends on the severity of the disease.
- With treatment, about 50 percent of people with medulloblastoma live longer than 5 years.
Continue to Medulloblastoma Complications
- Brandes AA, Paris MK. Review of the prognostic factors in medulloblastoma of children and adults. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2004 May;50(2):121-8. 
- Calaminus G, Janssen G, Lenard HG, Bock WJ, Reifenberger G, Schmitt G, Gobel U. Combined therapy of medulloblastoma: review of 46 patients treated in a single institution. Neuropediatrics. 1998 Apr;29(2):102-7. 
- Salvati M, Cervoni L. Medulloblastoma in late adults. Case report and critical review of the literature. J Neurosurg Sci. 2000 Dec;44(4):230-2; discussion 232-3.