Medication Side Effect Treatment
Treatment for drug side effects may include:
- Reduce the dose of the medication.
- Stop the medication.
- Take the medication with food.
- Take the medication with plenty of water.
Continue to Medication Side Effect Home Care
- Chia FL, Leong KP. Severe cutaneous adverse reactions to drugs. Curr Opin Allergy Clin Immunol. 2007 Aug;7(4):304-9. 
- Frey D, Rahman A. Medication management: an evidence-based model that decreases adverse events. Home Healthc Nurse. 2003 Jun;21(6):404-12. 
- Gaylor DW, Bolger PM, Schwetz BA. U.S. Food and Drug Administration perspective of the inclusion of effects of low-level exposures in safety and risk assessment. Environ Health Perspect. 1998 Feb;106 Suppl 1:391-4. 
- Runciman WB, Roughead EE, Semple SJ, Adams RJ. Adverse drug events and medication errors in Australia. Int J Qual Health Care. 2003 Dec;15 Suppl 1:i49-59.