Median Nerve Compression Incidence
Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome is a leading cause of disability among American workers.
- Nearly 3 out of every 100 adults develop carpal tunnel syndrome at some time in their lives.
Continue to Median Nerve Compression Risk Factors
- Bland JD. Carpal tunnel syndrome. Curr Opin Neurol. 2005 Oct;18(5):581-5. 
- Jarvik JG, Yuen E, Kliot M. Diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome: electrodiagnostic and MR imaging evaluation. Neuroimaging Clin N Am. 2004 Feb;14(1):93-102, viii. 
- MacDermid JC, Wessel J. Clinical diagnosis of carpal tunnel syndrome: a systematic review. J Hand Ther. 2004 Apr-Jun;17(2):309-19. 
- Michlovitz SL. Conservative interventions for carpal tunnel syndrome. J Orthop Sports Phys Ther. 2004 Oct;34(10):589-600.