Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever Prevention
Prevention of Marburg hemorrhagic fever includes:
- Avoid contact with those who are infected
- Avoid regions in Africa that harbor the Marburg virus
The CDC publishes information on the prevention of African hemorrhagic fevers, including Marburg hemorrhagic fever.
Continue to Marburg Hemorrhagic Fever Complications
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Outbreak of Marburg virus hemorrhagic fever--Angola, October 1, 2004-March 29, 2005. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2005 Apr 1;54(12):308-9. 
- Drosten C, Gottig S, Schilling S, Asper M, Panning M, Schmitz H, Gunther S. Rapid detection and quantification of RNA of Ebola and Marburg viruses, Lassa virus, Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever virus, Rift Valley fever virus, dengue virus, and yellow fever virus by real-time reverse transcription-PCR. J Clin Microbiol. 2002 Jul;40(7):2323-30. 
- Salvaggio MR, Baddley JW. Other viral bioweapons: Ebola and Marburg hemorrhagic fever. Dermatol Clin. 2004 Jul;22(3):291-302, vi.