Male Sexual Dysfunction Incidence
Facts about impotence:
- About 20 million men in the US have impotence.
- About 1 in 4 men over the age of 65 have impotence.
- Impotence accounts for about 500,000 visits to the doctor's office each year in the US.
- Impotence is more common in older men.
Continue to Male Sexual Dysfunction Risk Factors
- DePalma RG. Vascular surgery for impotence: a review. Int J Impot Res. 1997 Jun;9(2):61-7. 
- Frajese G, Pozzi F. New achievements and pharmacotherapeutic approaches to impotence in the elderly. Aging Clin Exp Res. 2003 Jun;15(3):222-33. 
- Heaton JP, Morales A. Endocrine causes of impotence (nondiabetes). Urol Clin North Am. 2003 Feb;30(1):73-81. 
- Tengs TO, Osgood ND. The link between smoking and impotence: two decades of evidence. Prev Med. 2001 Jun;32(6):447-52.