Overview Symptoms Evaluation Treatment specialist Home Care cough in adults cough in children pain and fever adults pain and fever children warning signs Prevention Outlook Complications Underlying Cause Transmission Types
Madura Foot Transmission
Facts about actinomycosis:
- Actinomyces bacteria are normally present in the nose and throat.
- Actinomycete infections are not contagious.
Continue to Madura Foot Types
PubMed Madura Foot References
- Felz MW, Smith MR. Disseminated actinomycosis: multisystem mimicry in primary care. South Med J. 2003 Mar;96(3):294-9. 
- Funke G, von Graevenitz A: Infections due to Actinomyces neuii (former "CDC coryneform group 1" bacteria). Infection 1995 Mar-Apr; 23(2): 73-5. 
- Smego RA Jr, Foglia G: Actinomycosis. Clin Infect Dis 1998 Jun; 26(6): 1255-61. 
- Sudhakar SS, Ross JJ. Short-term treatment of actinomycosis: two cases and aClin Infect Dis. 2004 Feb 1;38(3):444-7.