Lymphoma Questions For Doctor
The following are some important questions to ask before and after treatment for lymphoma.
Questions to ask before treatment:
- What are my treatment options?
- Is surgery an option for me?
- What are the risks associated with treatment?
- Do I need to stay in the hospital?
- How long will I be in the hospital?
- What are the complications I should watch for?
- How long will I be on medication?
- What are the potential side effects of my medication?
- Does my medication interact with nonprescription medicines or supplements?
- Should I take my medication with food?
Questions to ask after treatment:
- Do I need to change my diet?
- Are there any medications or supplements I should avoid?
- When can I resume my normal activities?
- When can I return to work?
- Do I need a special exercise program?
- What else can I do to reduce my risk for complications?
- Are my children at risk for this condition?
- How often will I need to see my doctor for checkups?
- What local support and other resources are available?
Continue to Lymphoma Radiation Therapy
- Berdeja JG. Immunotherapy of lymphoma: update and review of the literature. Curr Opin Oncol. 2003 Sep;15(5):363-70. 
- Kelly JJ, Karcher DS. Lymphoma and peripheral neuropathy: a clinical review. Muscle Nerve. 2005 Mar;31(3):301-13. 
- Martin-Duverneuil N, Mokhtari K, et al. Intravascular malignant lymphomatosis. Neuroradiology. 2002 Sep;44(9):749-54. 
- Mo JQ, Dimashkieh H, Mallery SR, Swerdlow SH, Bove KE. MALT Lymphoma in Children: Case Report and Review of the Literature. Pediatr Dev Pathol. 2004 Jul-Aug;7(4):407-13. 
- Spagnolo DV, Ellis DW, Juneja S, Leong AS, Miliauskas J, Norris DL, Turner J. The role of molecular studies in lymphoma diagnosis: a review. Pathology. 2004 Feb;36(1):19-44. 
- Yamanaka R, Tanaka R. Advances for the treatment of primary central nervous system lymphoma (review). Oncol Rep. 2004 Sep;12(3):563-8.