Lymphoma Hodgkin's Outlook
What to expect with Hodgkin's disease:
- If detected and treated early, about 50 percent of those with Hodgkin's lymphoma can be completely cured.
Continue to Lymphoma Hodgkin's Complications
- Cartwright RA, Watkins G. Epidemiology of Hodgkin's disease: a review. Hematol Oncol. 2004 Mar;22(1):11-26. 
- Dieckmann K, Potter R, Wagner W, Prott FJ, Hornig-Franz I, Rath B, Schellong G. Up-front centralized data review and individualized treatment proposals in a multicenter pediatric Hodgkin's disease trial with 71 participating hospitals: the experience of the German-Austrian pediatric multicenter trial DAL-HD-90. Radiother Oncol. 2002 Feb;62(2):191-200. 
- McCunney RJ. Hodgkin's disease, work, and the environment. A review. J Occup Environ Med. 1999 Jan;41(1):36-46. 
- Provencio M, Espana P, Millan I, Yebra M, Sanchez AC, de la Torre A, Bonilla F, Regueiro CA, de Letona JM. Prognostic factors in Hodgkin's disease. Leuk Lymphoma. 2004 Jun;45(6):1133-9.