Lymph Gland Cancer Outlook
What to expect with lymphoma:
- 5-year survival is referred to as a cure, because in most cases the lymphoma does not recur.
- If detected and treated early, most patients with Hodgkin's lymphoma will live 5 years or more.
- People with non-Hodgkin lymphoma have a greater than 50% chance of cure.
- The following people have a higher risk of death from lymphoma:
Continue to Lymph Gland Cancer Complications
- Berdeja JG. Immunotherapy of lymphoma: update and review of the literature. Curr Opin Oncol. 2003 Sep;15(5):363-70. 
- Kelly JJ, Karcher DS. Lymphoma and peripheral neuropathy: a clinical review. Muscle Nerve. 2005 Mar;31(3):301-13. 
- Martin-Duverneuil N, Mokhtari K, et al. Intravascular malignant lymphomatosis. Neuroradiology. 2002 Sep;44(9):749-54. 
- Mo JQ, Dimashkieh H, Mallery SR, Swerdlow SH, Bove KE. MALT Lymphoma in Children: Case Report and Review of the Literature. Pediatr Dev Pathol. 2004 Jul-Aug;7(4):407-13. 
- Spagnolo DV, Ellis DW, Juneja S, Leong AS, Miliauskas J, Norris DL, Turner J. The role of molecular studies in lymphoma diagnosis: a review. Pathology. 2004 Feb;36(1):19-44. 
- Yamanaka R, Tanaka R. Advances for the treatment of primary central nervous system lymphoma (review). Oncol Rep. 2004 Sep;12(3):563-8.