Long QT Syndrome Symptoms
About one third of those with long QT syndrome do not develop symptoms.
Symptoms of long QT syndrome may include:
Long QT syndrome has the potential to cause a abnormal heart rhythm that can lead to cardiac arrest.
Continue to Long QT Syndrome Evaluation
- Chiang CE. Congenital and acquired long QT syndrome. Current concepts and management. Cardiol Rev. 2004 Jul-Aug;12(4):222-34. 
- Khan IA, Gowda RM. Novel therapeutics for treatment of long-QT syndrome and torsade de pointes. Int J Cardiol. 2004 May;95(1):1-6. 
- Khositseth A, Martinez MW, Driscoll DJ, Ackerman MJ. Syncope in children and adolescents and the congenital long QT syndrome. Am J Cardiol. 2003 Sep 15;92(6):746-9. 
- Mancuso EM, Brady WJ, Harrigan RA, Pollack M, Chan T. Electrocardiographic manifestations: long QT Syndrome. J Emerg Med. 2004 Nov;27(4):385-93. 
- Moss AJ, Kass RS. Long QT syndrome: from channels to cardiac arrhythmias. J Clin Invest. 2005 Aug;115(8):2018-24.