Liver Hemangioma Home Care
- Avoid contact sports.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Avoid aspirin.
- Take prescribed medications as directed:
- Don't skip doses of your medication. This makes them less effective.
- Be aware of the common side effects that may be caused by your medication.
- Learn everything you can about your condition:
- The more you know about your condition, the easier it will be to participate with your doctor in making treatment decisions.
- Ask your doctor about good sources for information.
- Write down questions to ask your doctor.
Liver Hemangioma Warning Signs
Notify your doctor if you have hemangioma of the liver and any of the following:
Continue to Liver Hemangioma Underlying Cause
- Choi BY, Nguyen MH. The diagnosis and management of benign hepatic tumors. J Clin Gastroenterol. 2005 May-Jun;39(5):401-12. 
- Demircan O, Demiryurek H, Yagmur O. Surgical approach to symptomatic giant cavernous hemangioma of the liver. Hepatogastroenterology. 2005 Jan-Feb;52(61):183-6. 
- Gibbs JF, Litwin AM, Kahlenberg MS. Contemporary management of benign liver tumors. Surg Clin North Am. 2004 Apr;84(2):463-80. 
- Mortele KJ, Ros PR. Benign liver neoplasms. Clin Liver Dis. 2002 Feb;6(1):119-45.