Lesion in the Mouth Incidence
Facts about oral lesions:
- Everyone has an oral lesion at some time during their life.
- Oral lesions are very common during childhood viral infections.
Continue to Lesion in the Mouth Symptoms
- Noonan VL, Kabani S. Diagnosis and management of suspicious lesions of the oral cavity. Otolaryngol Clin North Am. 2005 Feb;38(1):21-35, vii. 
- Shulman JD. Prevalence of oral mucosal lesions in children and youths in the USA. Int J Paediatr Dent. 2005 Mar;15(2):89-97. 
- Trobs RB, Mader E, Friedrich T, Bennek J. Oral tumors and tumor-like lesions in infants and children. Pediatr Surg Int. 2003 Nov;19(9-10):639-45.