Leg Veins Varicose Incidence
Facts about varicose veins:
- About 20 percent of adults have varicose veins,
- Varicose veins are 5 times more common in women than in men.
Continue to Leg Veins Varicose Risk Factors
- Bartholomew JR, King T, Sahgal A, Vidimos AT. Varicose veins: newer, better treatments available. Cleve Clin J Med. 2005 Apr;72(4):312-4, 319-21, 325-8. 
- Guex JJ. Thrombotic complications of varicose veins. A literature review of the role of superficial venous thrombosis. Dermatol Surg. 1996 Apr;22(4):378-82. 
- MacKay D. Hemorrhoids and varicose veins: a review of treatment options. Altern Med Rev. 2001 Apr;6(2):126-40. 
- Pascarella L, Schmid Schonbein GW. Causes of telengiectasias, reticular veins, and varicose veins. Semin Vasc Surg. 2005 Mar;18(1):2-4.