Kidney Disease Polycystic Outlook
What to expect with polycystic kidney disease:
- About 70 percent of people slowly develop kidney failure by 65 years of age.
Continue to Kidney Disease Polycystic Complications
- Bissler JJ, Dixon BP. A mechanistic approach to inherited polycystic kidney disease. Pediatr Nephrol. 2005 May;20(5):558-66. 
- Smyth BJ, Snyder RW, Balkovetz DF, Lipschutz JH. Recent advances in the cell biology of polycystic kidney disease. Int Rev Cytol. 2003;231:51-89. 
- Torres VE. Therapies to slow polycystic kidney disease. Nephron Exp Nephrol. 2004;98(1):e1-7. 
- Wilson PD. Polycystic kidney disease: new understanding in the pathogenesis. Int J Biochem Cell Biol. 2004 Oct;36(10):1868-73.